Whats happening with Trovical

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Darryn, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darryn

Darryn Owner
    Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

Hey Guys,

long time no see, if any of you don't remember who I am, I am Darryn I am the owner of Trovical with GoldenArmour, you might not have seen me around much in the past few months due to issues and personal stuff ( Rhys did the server to help out for a few months while i was away ), Rhys no longer works for me and ill be stepping back into Trovical to get it going again and make it a fun environment for everyone,

I have some plans for Trovical in the next few weeks, here is what is going to happen

Trovical will be removing most SUB servers that we have due to them being inactive and not many players playing on them, we have seen what servers players like and are going to keep those going

Servers that will not come back ( they might return at a later stage when the server grows again, but at this current stage they will be offline )

Survival - Will be removed
    Kitpvp - Will be removed
    Prison - Will be removed

Servers that Trovical are going to stay on Trovical

Factions
    Skyblock
    Creative

All the following servers are going to reset on the 31st of March 2018, what does this mean many of you will ask?

Trovical hasn't had a reset for the following server, Skyblock, Factions, Creative in about 6-7 months due to inactivity on my part and Rhys not being able to do the stuff himself

All servers will be reset and wiped clean with fresh new content and new maps for a fresh start ( Trovical 2.0 Revamp will come out on the 31st of March )

I hope to see you all there for the 2.0 Revamp and let's grow this community again.

We are also currently looking for more staff for the revamp so make sure to apply below if you are above the age of 15 years old

Regards
    Darryn

See you all on the reset :D

#1 Darryn, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
  2. WonkaGamer383

WonkaGamer383 Member

Liking it! Keep It up!

3. Maxximitu

Maxximitu Active Member

Hey Darryn, thanks for the update! :) I'm looking forward to all of these new changes, even though the staff team sort of fell apart with our manager, a builder, a moderator, and an administrator gone. Hope the reset won't cause too much chaos, but it's always good to start clean. Is 15 years a requirement, or a just a general age of an ideal staff member? Thanks in advance.

#3 Maxximitu, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  4. IXIApathyIXI

IXIApathyIXI New Member

Quick Question, after the reset will we get mythical/ancient keys back and keep ranks?

StasMarysia likes this.
  5. Maxximitu

Maxximitu Active Member

Of course! Otherwise, it would be completely unfair to us for spending money for a temporary rank. We'll definitely keep the rank. We'll lose keys though.

6. CakeOverlord

CakeOverlord New Member

I'm literally crying rn. I hate resets and I've made so much progress. I also <3 survival. rip Trovical 1.0. you will be missed

dante dillard, LHFG and StasMarysia like this.
  7. Darryn

Darryn Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You will not get your keys back that you bought!, you will keep your ranks though, keys will need to be rebought ( This is what any server does )

Kenadee Rain likes this.
  8. IXIApathyIXI

IXIApathyIXI New Member

Sounds good: Will be sad as I bought over 100 keys, but that is fine.

Kenadee Rain likes this.
  9. Rosiey

Rosiey New Member

Ah I'm very glad for you to have made this announcement! I personally am looking forward to Trovical 2.0 and happy to start fresh. For those who are unhappy about this decision, I see where you are coming from, as I too have made loads of progress on a few of the servers. However, with this reset we will not only be able to try new things, but start brand new and experience a, most likely, better server :)

10. Herobchanall

Herobchanall Active Member

Hello, and welcome back. It's actually a quite good idea and I myself am excited and happy for Trovical 2.0 that soon comes!

Kenadee Rain likes this.
  11. ELEMENT_LUCKY

ELEMENT_LUCKY Member

Good that we have someone leading the staff team now :)

12. emppu07

emppu07 New Member

G freaking G, this is so good, thank you Darryn,
    Btw: could you remove spawners/make spawners more rare from keys in skyblock, because in S2 the keys got you so much stuff it was pointless trying to play the game whitout keys. (guick note: S2 of skyblock was too hardcore, sense you couldn't sell ores, spawners were hard to get, expect from keys that litreally gave you iron golem spawners that would have taken over 2 months to get whit out paying)
    that's not all, like prison was also pay2win, because vips got pickaxes that were litreally 1000X times better than starter pick.
    I my self didn't lay factions when it reset, becouse most fun thing was taken out, custom enchants!

I can't remember if you also got your hands dirty making these changes, but I don't care! Just make the new seasons more balanced torwards non playing customers.

13. The_PvP_Person

Staff Member Helper

I am exited to see what this update has to offer! Welcome back Darryn25!

Rosiey likes this.
  14. Jackpot777

Jackpot777 Active Member

Great news!

emppu07 likes this.
  15. Kaori_KonFTW

Kaori_KonFTW Well-Known Member

Well well, nice to see you again Darryn.
    Though Rys will be missed,I think it's good that you are coming back :)
    *Crying inside about the reset part...*
    -kind regards Kon

#15 Kaori_KonFTW, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  16. luffy_fr

luffy_fr Active Member

that's sad :C survival and prison where the only server i enjoyed playing on. now that we will only have 3 servers, trovical will have a lack of gamemodes, and will, at my view, become boring! i am already pretty inactive on the server, only active on the forums. could you maybe not remove, but ADD something to the server? 150 average online player per day and at least 20 things bought in the shop with money (i think so) which is around 100$, isn't that enghout to ADD something, not remove it?
    *sigh* i already miss survival, prison and kitpvp even if they aren't removed yet
    OKAY I NEED TEA NOW
    *tea drinking intensifies*
    okay. better.

17. BrewerIssa

BrewerIssa New Member

Noooooo please get them back I like them

Kenadee Rain likes this.
  18. EpicJelle

EpicJelle Active Member

I wasted 2 months FULLTIME on prison and survival and now theyre gonna be removed :'(

Kenadee Rain and StasMarysia like this.
  19. WolfDog21

WolfDog21 Member

please dont remove kitpvp or prison (i can understand survival tho) alot of people like KitPvP its actually one of the most popular servers. but no one can join it. its stuck saying "13 players on" but we cant join due to like a glitch or something. alot of people still like prison. inclueding me. alot of people are just mad that it got reset really early (and i bet they will be when everything else gets reset too) . i got nothing for survival tho....

20. luffy_fr

luffy_fr Active Member

i know survival had a decent playerbase at the beginning, but it decreased from around 20 to 30 at the beginning to around 5 to 8 today. i may understand why they remove kitpvp because of the crashes, and prison because of the gigantic lag who affects everyone. it got fixed one time for around a week, and then the lag was back. i also have no more info now.

Kenadee Rain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.